[Snort-users] SnortSnarf

Potts, Ross A. RPOTTS at ...5660...
Tue May 20 07:21:09 EDT 2003

Do a search on Poppi Sandro and Snort (or Snortsnarf).  He wrote up a very
good paper on using snort with different tools, and 'snarf was included.

-----Original Message-----
From: Elvira_Byrnes at ...8560...
[mailto:Elvira_Byrnes at ...8560...]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 12:37 AM
To: Snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] SnortSnarf

Hi Everybody

I would like to configure SnortSnarf but the README file is too cryptic.
Could somebody help me please with the instructions.

Thank you.

Elvira

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only
for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you must not disseminate, copy or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please delete
it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states them to be the view of the company.