[Snort-users] ACID' error

Tom Murdock t_murdock at ...125...
Sat May 17 12:21:03 EDT 2003

Hi guys,

I am connected to the Cisco 3500 switch with dual homed laptop
[Red Hat Linux 8.0 and distributed Snort 1.9 version] configured as:

eth0 in promiscuous mode and connected on SPANed port
eth1 in non-promiscuous mode and connected on regular non-SPANed port

I am logged on eth1.

When I http IP address on eth1, I get ACID page with a message:
Database ERROR: Can�t open file:�event.MYD�. (errorno:150)

Anybody has experience, please? Appreciate respond.

Thank you,

Tom