[Snort-users] Snort MySQL database

Nelson, Ben bnelson at ...5464...
Thu May 15 17:28:04 EDT 2003

I'd start here:
http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Disaster_Prevention.html

I've found that MySQL has pretty good online documentation.

--Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Elvira_Byrnes at ...8560... [mailto:Elvira_Byrnes at ...8560...]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 6:05 PM
To: Snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Snort MySQL database

Hi Guys

Over this week one of the databases filled up and when I connect to it thru Acid page I have an error message "Database ERROR: Incorrect key file for table:'acid_event'. Try to repair it."

What's the best way of doing it?

Thanks very much in advance.

Regards

Elvira

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the view of the company.