[Snort-users] Segfault

Chris Timmons cwt at ...9194...
Thu May 15 16:45:03 EDT 2003

Erek - most of these reports seem to be coming from FreeBSD users like
myself (maybe I also saw an {Open, Net}BSD one in the -devel archives
recently, too), with the crash at:

	mwm.c:905
        905                   if( patrn->psPatCase[0] == Tc[T-Tx] )

I posted my bt a bit ago to this list; if you like I can provide
additional information.

Regards,
-Chris