[Snort-users] Snort Reporting Tools

Vendl, Mark E. MVendl at ...9192...
Thu May 15 10:43:07 EDT 2003

All:

I use Puresecure for my management console and have 3 snort agents running
on my network.  Does anyone use, or know of, a good reporting tool for
snort?  By reporting, I mean something that I can give to upper management
to show them status of our ids.  My director has asked for something like
this for a weekly or monthly report *sigh*.  Any suggestions would be
excellent.

Thanks,
Mark E. Vendl
Network Engineer
mvendl at ...9189...

"<mail.sidley.com>" made the following
 annotations on 05/15/2003 12:42:38 PM
This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.