[Snort-users] Newbie - log and alert - what is the difference?

Joerg Weber j.weber at ...8292...
Tue May 13 07:07:08 EDT 2003

Amazing what one can find in archives[0] and FAQs[1]...

[0] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=snort-users&m=104520114110282&w=2
[1] http://www.theadamsfamily.net/~erek/snort/logging_methods.txt

Cheers!

--