[Snort-users] Accessing SnortCenter

LAKHANI, AAMIR AAMIR.LAKHANI at ...9099...
Mon May 12 07:07:11 EDT 2003

I just installed Snort Center with ACID and PHP. When I go to my Snort
Center login page from my web browser
(https://localhost/snortcenter/login.php) I get my snort center login page.
I enter the default username and password (admin, changeme) and receive the
following error:

"Error loading the DB Abstraction library: from "./adodb/adodb.inc.php"

Check the DB abstraction library variable $DBlib_path in acid_conf.php

The underlying database library currently used is ADODB, that can be
downloaded at http://php.weblogs.com/adodb"

I went into my acid_conf.php file and change the $DBlib_path = "../adodb";
variable to $DBlib_path = "/var/www/html/adodb";  and now receive the error:

Error loading the DB Abstraction library: from "./adodb/adodb.inc.php"

Check the DB abstraction library variable $DBlib_path in acid_conf.php

The underlying database library currently used is ADODB, that can be
downloaded at http://php.weblogs.com/adodb

My web server seems to working fine, and I see to be able to login into ACID
(https://localhost/acid/acid_main.php ,
https://localhost/acidviewer/acid_main.php) without any problems.