AW: [Snort-users] ACID problem: PHP Fatal error: Cannot instanti ate non-existent class (adodb)

Mon May 12 04:09:07 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have 10 another installations where everything is working fine. It
worked fine untill I updated PHP and adodb. Now even a downgrade will
not work. I tried almost everything.

Just in this second reading your 3d point: I did chmod 755 on
adodb/drivers and now it is working fine.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Edin

--
Edin Dizdarevic
Networking Unit

iAS interActive Systems
Gesellschaft fuer interaktive Medien mbH
Dieffenbachstr. 33c
10967 Berlin
Germany

fon     +49-(0)30 69 004-123