[Snort-users] Check for NO TCP Flags set?

MH procana at ...4296...
Fri May 9 12:34:08 EDT 2003

Hi Paul,

What you are looking for is: flags:0
Snort already has a rule in scan.rules
It is listed as a SCAN NULL (sid:623)
Also, the stream4 preprocessor will detect this if it is enabled (it is
enabled by default).
You can verify this in your snort.conf file.
Look for a line that in has:   preprocessor stream4: detect_scans

Hope this helps,
Mike