[Snort-users] Snort agent?

Jeronimo Bezerra - Rede/Bol adm.rede at ...1331...
Fri May 9 09:34:04 EDT 2003

Hi everybody

I've one network with Windows 2000 as gateway and I've some workstations
with Conectiva Linux 8, like mine. My network has one DMZ with IP range
200.xxx.xxx.xxx and internal network with IP range 10.2.1.x. My
workstation has a Dynamic IP, but always take 10.2.1.16. I want to setup
Snort in my machine and manager all network, and, of course, the DMZ.
Have I setup a agent of Snort in DMZ's computer to manager them or the
snort HAVE to be setup on gateway?

Thanks

Jeronimo