[Snort-users] Snort is not seeing all traffic...

PJ-ML p.jones.ml at ...8985...
Fri May 9 06:39:10 EDT 2003

Thanks! Where would I get the book you referenced? Anyone?
I also wanted to point out that I have only 1 output which is to mysql. I
have the preprocessors that are set by default...are there one better than
others? As for Rule set, I am assuming that I need to tune that based on
what I am concerned about? Binary mode logging? Not sure about that...If I
log in binary mode, can snort still be effective(Sorry if dumb question)?

Thanks for all the help so far in getting my snort to...well... snort.

~PJ