[Snort-users] 2 instances of Snort running concurrently

Elvira_Byrnes at ...8560... Elvira_Byrnes at ...8560...
Wed May 7 22:15:10 EDT 2003

Hi

It is all fixed now. I thought I plugged it into a hub, and it turned out to
be a switch.

Thanks

Elvira

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only
for the use of the addressee named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you must not disseminate, copy or take any action
in reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error, please
delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.  Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the sender specifically states them to be the view of the company.