[Snort-users] Portscan Traffic (0%)

Gosswiler Bjoern Bjoern.Gosswiler at ...8185...
Tue May 6 01:49:06 EDT 2003

Hi all

I use snort with acid ACID v0.9.6b23 now I get a little confused, cus I
see on the main php site of ACID tcp, udp, icmp and Portscan Traffic.
On the bar of Portscan Traffic is 0% but when I follow the link of 0% I
get some entries!!! Why do I get no red bar???

I reinstalled acid and checked the acid_conf.php file.... where does the
Portscan Traffic get the data (mysql, or portscan.log....)
-> have I to define something for Portscan Traffic?

regards Björn