[Snort-users] What are the possible search-method directives?

Erek Adams erek at ...950...
Mon May 5 10:20:09 EDT 2003

On Mon, 5 May 2003, JP Vossen wrote:

> Sorry, missed that (only searched Snort-Users, duh).

Don't sweat it.  <wishfull_thinking> You know it would be nice to have a
'search snort-users, snort-devel and snort-sigs' setup...
</wishfull_thinking>

> Is mwm the "default" if you do not specify anything then?

Yes.  Line 186 (fpInitDetectionEngine) of fpcreate.c is where you'll see
that.  That function is called from snort.c, line 229.

> I'm not surprised. :-)

:)