[Snort-users] Send data to MySQL and Alert file

Erek Adams erek at ...950...
Mon May 5 10:10:14 EDT 2003

On Mon, 5 May 2003, Anthony Seung wrote:

> I am trying to send data to two places.  One is to the MySQL database
> and another is to the alert file.  When I set the output to MySQL, no
> data goes to alert file.  Only when I comment out output for MySQL, the
> data now goes to alert file.  Anybody know how to get data to both
> places?

http://www.snort.org/docs/writing_rules/chap2.html#tth_sEc2.5.2
http://www.snort.org/docs/writing_rules/chap2.html#tth_sEc2.5.3

Just add one of those into your snort.conf.

Cheers!

-----
Erek Adams