[Snort-users] snort 2.0 on redhat 9.0

Patrick S. Harper lists at ...4250...
Sat May 3 20:21:24 EDT 2003

I sent in one to the list last night but it did not seem to make it (I
have only gotten 5 or so e-mails from snort-users in the last 36 hours)
I was wondering if my mail server was acting up?

Here it is again:

http://www.internetsecurityguru.com/documents/snort_acid_rh9.pdf

It is a tep by step for Snort 2.0.0 on RH9 with the latest MySQL and
Apache.  Hope it helps