[Snort-users] snort decoder

Andy Wood andy.wood at ...9040...
Thu May 1 11:09:02 EDT 2003

Search the archives, it was just posted 2 days ago, and even before that.

-----Original Message-----
From: /dev/null [mailto:dev.null at ...9081...]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 1:44 PM
To: Snort Users
Subject: [Snort-users] snort decoder

I just started running snort yesterday and have had some success finding
various messages and what they mean.  This is one that I can't seem to find
any info on, can someone please explain or point me to the place where I can
look this one up?  I can't find it in the SID-lookup tool.

May  1 09:05:00 ALPHA snort: [116:56:1] (snort_decoder): T/TCP Detected
{TCP} 207.61.47.34:0 -> 12.222.161.123:0

Thanks!