[Snort-users] Preprocessor2-ignorehosts NOT WORKING.

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...7367...
Mon Jun 30 09:03:11 EDT 2003

At 07:15 AM 6/30/2003 -0600, LucAdmin wrote:
>I encountered this error, and posted it about 2 weeks ago.  I will repeat my
>posting with just the relevent section I still need an explaination for.
>
>Thank you.

Well, you posted it under a subject regarding EagleX 2.0.

Could you give some detail about your problem?

What does your ignorehosts statement look like in snort.conf?

The proper syntax looks something like this (this is a fictitious example
ignoring the single ip 1.1.1.1)

preprocessor portscan2-ignorehosts: 1.1.1.1/32