[Snort-users] Preprocessor2-ignorehosts NOT WORKING.

Ciprian Badescu ciprian.badescu at ...9292...
Mon Jun 30 08:07:02 EDT 2003

Hi,

this is how is working for me:

preprocessor portscan2: scanners_max 3200, targets_max 5000, target_limit
5, port_limit 20, timeout 60
# preprocessor portscan: $HOME_NET 4 3 portscan.log
preprocessor portscan2-ignorehosts: 172.25.128.124 172.25.128.123
172.25.128.11

IP addresses separated by space.

regards
--