[Snort-users] snortcenter 1.0RC1

Todd Holloway todd at ...4574...
Fri Jun 27 13:33:03 EDT 2003

there are a few bugs with the snortcenter 1.0-RC1 that I'm experiencing...
is this program even "active"...I noticed the last update with 2002-05-14.

the most painful bug is I have to deactivate rules manually,
the select all works but the "do with selected" doesn't :(

it looks like a great product, but I don't know if
it's something I can show off to the boss, if it's a
year plus out of date.

todd

is by accident. That's where we come in. We're computer professionals. We
cause accidents.

		Nathaniel Borenstein, inventor of MIME.