[Snort-users] Snort problem

Faiz Ahmad Shuja faizshuja at ...5849...
Fri Jun 27 08:53:02 EDT 2003

Try looking into IDScenter and Eagle X from Engage Security.

http://www.engagesecurity.com/

You can find here the options you looking for.

Regards,
Faiz

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of
mshultz at ...9571...
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 2:41 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Snort problem

Hello.  I'm not sure if this is a support mailing list but hopefully
someone could help me out.

I am relativly new to Snort and it looks very decent for what I need it
to do.  I am running snort on a win32 machine.  My problem is that I
need snort to send either an email, which doesn't look possible as I am
not a programmer, or an SMB message to a selected workstation.  My
problem is that SMB doesn't seem to be compiled into the windows
binaries and there doesn't seem to be another way to configure it
without the 'configure' executable.  Any help would be appreciated.

Mike.