[Snort-users] RE: Snort-users digest, Vol 1 #3302 - 13 msgs

Rodrigo Goya lucent at ...9564...
Fri Jun 27 08:31:02 EDT 2003

Hhhmm.. hope this is what you were asking for:

Go to Resources -> Variables -> View Variables

Edit "HOME_NET", change the value and click on "Duplicate"

Now you have more than one HOME_NET defined.

Go to Sensor Config -> Variable Selection

Pick the sensor you want, activate the new HOME_NET.

Then just push your new rules to the sensor and reaload it.

Cheers,
Rodrigo