[Snort-users] Multiple Barnyard questions

Gordon Cunningham gcunnin2 at ...163...
Fri Jun 27 06:10:02 EDT 2003

I’ve got a machine with several NICs running multiple instances of snort,
successfully logging to separate uni alert and log files.  However, I can’t
seem to run multiple instances of barnyard with multiple conf files to get
those logs entered into SQL for ACID reporting, etc.  Is there some trick I’
m missing, or should I have all snort instances report to the same log
files?  Details upon request.

- Gordon

"The software said it requires Windows 98 or better, so I installed
Linux..."