[Snort-users] few brief w32 questions ...

Jon Baer security at ...9153...
Thu Jun 26 20:01:08 EDT 2003

thank you for answering my questions ...

is it possible to get a copy of the working flexresp on w32/libnetNT?

are you also the same guy who wrote nemesis?

- jon

pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47