[Snort-users] hardware requirements

David Alonso De La Vega Tapage delavegad at ...7768...
Thu Jun 26 09:25:11 EDT 2003

I don't thing sooo ..

Snort certanly is a great IDS  with too  much powerfull  but, run in
this Box as you describe perfect with normal IDE drivers ...  I mean
thta you only need 512 Ram ..   and 512 on swap, for prevention, maybe
don't use that never ..