[Snort-users] RE: Snort-users digest, Vol 1 #3295 - 13 msgs

CGhercoias at ...8619... CGhercoias at ...8619...
Wed Jun 25 05:42:09 EDT 2003

There is one possibility :
http://www.geocities.com/samngms/sniffing_cable/index.htm -- how to make a
sniffing (read-only) cable.
Or a second one -- you may want to look into spanning/mirroring solution
(which is the best) if that company is having CISCO/HP or any other type of
intelligent/manageable switch.
Here is the info about this --
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat6000/12_1e/swconfig/s
pan.htm

Regards,
___________________________
Catalin Ghercoias
Web/Security System Administrator
website: http://www.fye.com
The content of this communication is classified as Transworld Entertainment
Confidential and Proprietary Information.The content of this communication
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this
communication then delete it from your system. We appreciate your assistance
in preserving the confidentiality of our correspondence. Thank you.

Message: 2