[Snort-users] FreeBSD and the socket for a -A unsock option

Snort User snort at ...9544...
Mon Jun 23 16:33:16 EDT 2003

I am installing snort from source on a FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE box.

How do I create the unix socket file for the unsock output option?

I'm assuming I will be using mknod, but don't know which flags to use.

Thanks for the help.

Randy

"Sed Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?" -Juvenal

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the intended
recipient only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or legally
protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify
the sender by return e-mail message and delete all copies of the original communication.
Thank you for your cooperation.