[Snort-users] ACID duplicate Key error??

Jon Paterson JPaterson at ...9157...
Mon Jun 23 08:14:17 EDT 2003

I am sure that it has something to do with Mysql 4, are you running the same version and barnyard?  I had to hack up the .configure.in script as it could not find the mysqlclient.so even though it existed, I am wondering if the barnyard version does not like the newer mysql libs.?

Regards,

Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: Andre Hansel [mailto:andre.hansel at ...9541...]
Sent: 23 June 2003 08:48
To: Jon Paterson
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] ACID duplicate Key error??

Hi Jon,

I´ve got the same error but the DB seems to be okay. Just hit the refresh button in your browser and everything is fine... let me know if it is a problem and one of the DB Gurus could help you...

Regards,

Andre

Jon Paterson schrieb:

> Hi, I hope that someone can help me with this one, I am not sure if it
> something that I have done, or have broken!
>
> I am using snort, barnyard and Mysql 4 together with ACID.
> Occasionally, when entering the main ACID page, I recieve a red
> "Duplicate entry at 1-xxx KEY 1" message - which looks like there is
> some sort of corruption on one of the mysql tables.
>
> I have dropped the database, and re-created the tables, but this does
> not seem to have fixed the problem.
>

>         Any ideas anyone?
>

>         Kind regards,
>
>         Jon Paterson

mit freundlichen Grüßen
best regards

Andre Hansel

Vodafone D2
Abt./ Dept. TBA1  Assistance & Configuration
Mannesmannufer 3

40213 Duesseldorf

Tel.:   +49(0)211 533 6175
Mobile: +49(0)173 7350579