[Snort-users] Snort Users Yahoo Group

Jeff Nathan jeff at ...950...
Sun Jun 22 13:09:02 EDT 2003

ISS's work was based on a paper written by Dave Meltzer.  Meltzer, being
the individual who discovered the Linux binaries in the wild has already
said the binaries he found do not match the behavior of the traffic he's
seen.

In other words, they're A source, not THE source.

- -Jeff

- --On Saturday, June 21, 2003 09:33:15 -0700 "Roy S. Rapoport"