[Snort-users] Acid Email Alerts

Brian Gregorcy bgregor at ...9225...
Fri Jun 20 13:32:05 EDT 2003

ya, I toyed with getting alerts to send out when they came in but it never
worked correctly.  Also, just to get the alerts to send out when you hit the
button required me to play with sendmail.  I'm a solaris newb so that is
probably the reason why I never got it to work correctly.

If anyone knows of a way I would also love to hear it.

From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Robin
Johnson
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 1:25 PM
To: 'snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: [Snort-users] Acid Email Alerts

Does anyone know how to configure a redhat 8.0 server to send email alerts
from Acid
ALthough you can define the email types in acid_conf.php I dont understand
what I need to configure to get the mail actually sent.
Any help will be much appreciated.

This is just a test project Im setting up from home to familiarise myself
with linux,apache and php etc.