[Snort-users] ACID duplicate Key error??

Jon Paterson JPaterson at ...9157...
Fri Jun 20 07:38:16 EDT 2003

Hi, I hope that someone can help me with this one, I am not sure if it
something that I have done, or have broken!

I am using snort, barnyard and Mysql 4 together with ACID.
Occasionally, when entering the main ACID page, I recieve a red
"Duplicate entry at 1-xxx KEY 1" message - which looks like there is
some sort of corruption on one of the mysql tables.

I have dropped the database, and re-created the tables, but this does
not seem to have fixed the problem.

	Any ideas anyone?

	Kind regards,

	Jon Paterson