[Snort-users] slow

Paul D. Shaffer paulshaf at ...741...
Thu Jun 19 16:33:19 EDT 2003

Yeah, I don't know what the problem is.  We'd probably be better off
without anyone who would prefer Yahoo.  Sourceforge rocks.  If you don't
like it, go away...

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of twig les
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 2:43 PM
To: Roy S. Rapoport; snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] slow

There are different levels of advertising.  The reason you may
not have noticed sourceforge's ads is that they are waaaay below
the intrusive level of Yahoo ads, which in some case force you
to click another link to get to the message you wanted to look
at (they MITM you with an ad).  I'm on a Yahoo group right now
for something else and I'm staying put until someone crowbars me
outa here.

BTW, this is probably the highest level of free support I've
ever seen, even if the posts are slow to appear.  And when I
post, I generally see my own reply within 20 minutes.

=====