[Snort-users] Snort Users Yahoo Group

Bennett Todd bet at ...6163...
Thu Jun 19 16:08:12 EDT 2003

I've no desire to enter into the debate on whether this new list is
a good idea or not, or whether we need to move; I don't have
opinions there.

I just wanted to share a suggestion for other folks, if you wish to
sit this particular fight out on the fence, a fairly easy hack is to
subscribe to the other list as well, and procmail 'em both into one
snort-users folder. Combined with Message-ID duplicate elimination
so you don't see cross-posted messages as double-taps, and you can
ignore any worries about missing stuff on the "other" list.

-Bennett