[Snort-users] eth0 interface does not log? anyone? (fwd)

Ciprian Badescu ciprian.badescu at ...9292...
Thu Jun 19 00:11:15 EDT 2003

Hi,

Maybe your eth1 interface has a IP address from HOME_NET, and eth0 don't
?, because the rules check just packages for HOME_NET as source or
destination.

--
Ciprian Badescu