[Snort-users] Questions on source

John Deagan johndeaganaka at ...125...
Wed Jun 18 09:34:07 EDT 2003

Thanks for all the previous help, it is appreciated.  Im digging around
through the source code, and obviously there is a lot to look at.  Is there
any sort of general documentation out there, or should I just go through
each file and immerse myself in it.  I have a general idea of how its
working.  My interests are focued on the database outputs.  I was told
spo_database.c is the one that actually does the logging (thanks again!),
but when is the function Database (the one that does the inserting) actually
called?  Ive failed to find what functions use it, and when.  Any general or
specific help?
<<< John >>>