[Snort-users] snort_inline rule problem

Gordon McDowall gordon.mcdowall at ...3375...
Wed Jun 18 05:50:09 EDT 2003

Please ignore this, I just worked it out :o)

Hi

I had installed snort_inline-1.9.1 and it appeared to be working fine, I
then noticed that there was version 2.0.0-1 on Source forge and thought I
would upgrade to that, since the upgrade snort_inline refuses to load any of
my "drop" rules saying that they are "Unknown rule type"
Anyone else seen this or got a solution

Thanks

Gordon McDowall