[Snort-users] Total Cost of Ownership for Snort Implementation?

Nicholas Brawn nicholas.brawn at ...7386...
Tue Jun 17 22:48:30 EDT 2003

As the "open source" guy at the office, I've been approached to put together some information on the TCO of implementing Snort at 5-10 locations throughout our network (internal and perimeter). We're going to be comparing this to the TCO for implementing a commercial solution.

Has anyone done anything similar to this? Willing to share some details with how they went about calculating the TCO, or able to suggest pointers.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. :-)

http://www.operamail.com
Get OperaMail Premium today - USD 29.99/year