[Snort-users] Sorry for such question, but ...

magre magre at ...9484...
Tue Jun 17 05:39:31 EDT 2003

Greetings.
Wanted to ask one question - is snort able to sniff another IP
address(another - not from the home network).

I have one IP address, that want to sniff for logs.  This IP has our
Clan's server for game "Jedi Knight 2:Jedi Outcast", and I want to
listen to what server writes in console. What is written there is
readable by SIMPLE user that logged on to server through the
game. But I'm not able to lauch full game, so i wanted to launch
some programm to listen to server. Is such procedure possible ?

-- Thank you for any answer or advice !!!

-- Jedis are alive --