[Snort-users] ACID Duplicate entry error??

Jon Paterson JPaterson at ...9157...
Mon Jun 16 13:33:09 EDT 2003

Hi, I hope that someone can help me with this one, I am not sure if it something that I have done, or have broken!

I am using snort, barnyard and Mysql 4 together with ACID.  Occasionally, when entering the main ACID page, I recieve a red "Duplicate entry at xxxx" message - which looks like there is some sort of corruption on one of the mysql tables.

I have dropped the database, and re-created the tables, but this does not seem to have fixed the problem.

	Any ideas anyone?

	Kind regards,

	Jon Paterson