[Snort-users] statistics that Snort can do

Francesco friscom at ...1877...
Mon Jun 16 12:03:12 EDT 2003

If and when you exit Snort, you can get a statistics report of some
significance.
The point is you only get them (including the package drop rate) when you
exit !

I suppose it would be good the user could monitor these data anytime.
I looked at the command line but I find no option available for this purpose.

Am I wrong? any idea how to do that?

Please do not say use Acid or something else.. I'd like to know if we can
get these info straight from Snort. At first.

Thanks to anyone can contribute,
Francesco