[Snort-users] plz help

Gaurav Kumar gaurav_e2 at ...131...
Mon Jun 16 07:22:37 EDT 2003

hello friends!

i am wondering if someone can plz let me know if some good GUI are avaliable for snort..i know that IDScentre is one but i dont know how to configure snort with it.
it asks for server..how do i setup a snort server on linux box.

one more question plz tell me some addons that can alert me my email as soon as an alert is detected ..ACID as got one but that is not automatic..u have to manully send emails. also tell me the name of that software that will change firewall rules(iptables) based upon the alert.

plz reply back.