[Snort-users] Action stats: Logged 0 Alerts 0

David Alonso De La Vega Tapage delavegad at ...7768...
Mon Jun 16 06:30:25 EDT 2003

-i flag is to define your eth ..! where is ...

snort -c /usr/local/etc/snort.conf -i eth0 ( example ) -u .....

verify your snort function with  only strictly necesary flags ..  as -c
and -i  and try rn it again ..