[Snort-users] Any Commercial Snorts besides Demarc?

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Sun Jun 15 22:17:06 EDT 2003

As far as I know there is nothing special about the version of Sort that
Sourcefire is shipping on their commercial boxes.  The same version can be
obtained from CVS.

Cheers...

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels at ...9077...
 Website: http://www.winsnort.com

From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Angela
Dickinson
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2003 3:59 PM
To: Uso; snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Any Commercial Snorts besides Demarc?

Checkout the Sourcefire product. It is Marties commercial version of snort.
It is not a windows product as it runs on a *nix platform, but our company
uses it and I have managed the whole thing from a windows based web gui.
Having some *nix background helps, but it is not entirely necessary since
Sourcefire has great support.