[Snort-users] JPGRAPH/ACID/$ChartLib_path ????

Michael Moore mtmoore at ...9459...
Fri Jun 13 06:31:02 EDT 2003

Tim--

You may want to try using an absolute path to describe where jpgraph is
located instead of "../jpgraph/src"

Also, check the permissions of the files in the jpgraph directory.

Good luck,

Michael