[Snort-users] How to lock down a RedHat box running Snort?

Paul Gillingwater paul at ...9449...
Thu Jun 12 12:11:08 EDT 2003

We use Bastille (http://www.bastille-linux.org/) which does a very nice job of
hardening the system before installing Snort.

BTW, we have developed a PHP interface for configuring Snort rules and
dpeloying them.   Is there any interest in this if we open source it?
--
 Paul Gillingwater, BA, BSc, MBA

E-mail:  paul at ...9449...
Tel:     +43(1)2198222-20