[Snort-users] ACID - No Alerts found.....sometimes

Joerg Weber j.weber at ...8292...
Thu Jun 12 00:52:02 EDT 2003

Scott,

have a look at the current filter applied within ACID.
I noticed that sometimes, the display filter (the one forming the SELECT
statement for the SQL request) is not changed properly; you'd look at
all alerts of a given signature, then switch to all alerts of a given
timeframe and the signature criteria would still apply.

Give that a try, it might be your problem.

Regards,

Joerg

--
Joerg Weber