[Snort-users] ACID question 2

Esler, Joel Contractor EslerJ at ...8772...
Wed Jun 11 06:06:13 EDT 2003

Gentlemen thanks for all of your assitance...

I have Openssl installed...  and the newest php....  and I am still
receiving the error....

From: Simon Gray [mailto:simong at ...8637...]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 8:12 AM
To: Esler, Joel Contractor; snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] ACID question 2

Apache can't find the php4 library, you can either simlink (ln -s) the
libphp4.so
similar to what you did previously, or recompile apache with php support.

You may wish to have a look at

http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.apache.php -apache 1.3.x
http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.apache2.php - apache 2.0.x