AW: [Snort-users] ACID

Poppi, Sandro Sandro.Poppi at ...3316...
Wed Jun 11 04:54:11 EDT 2003

On my RH 9 system libssl.so.4 is a link to an openssl library:

[root at ...9427... root]# ll /lib/libssl.so.4
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           16 May 16 14:08 /lib/libssl.so.4 ->
libssl.so.0.9.7a
[root at ...9427... root]# rpm -q --whatprovides /lib/libssl.so.0.9.7a
openssl-0.9.7a-5

So simply install openssl and you should be done ;)

HTH,
Sandro