[Snort-users] how to uninsall

John Sage jsage at ...2022...
Mon Jun 9 13:29:08 EDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 11:30:09AM -0700, Gaurav Kumar wrote:
> hello friends
> I have lately discovered woderfiul world of snort.
> i have successfully installed snort without smb support.
> i decided to uninstall it and install it again with smb support.
> so i deleted the snort-2.0.0 folder but now during installationit is
giving me some errors.

You don't say what OS you're working on, nor how snort was installed
in the first place.

Typically, just "...deleting the snort-2.0.0 folder..." won't work on
any OS I'm aware of.

It's just not quite that simple...

- John
--
"Obviously, we do not want to leave zombies around."

See our exciting, all-new look! http://www.finchhaven.com/

Note: The isc at ...2034... email address is an alias for a