[Snort-users] [OT] Is this guy really on the list?

John Sage jsage at ...2022...
Mon Jun 9 13:25:08 EDT 2003

Yuppers..

Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 06:24:25 -0700
From: John Sage <jsage at ...9306...>
To: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [bot at ...9408...: Could not deliver E-Mail to: rkane at ...258...]

Think maybe this guy (rkane at ...258...) could be tossed off the list?

----- Forwarded message from N-Dream's Antispam Service <bot at ...9408...> -----
<snip>
"The E-Mail you sent to rkane at ...258... "Re: [Snort-users] some
commented rules default?" could not be delivered because it was
declared as a spam e-mail. You don't have to do anything, because the
user still can recover the E-Mail you sent to him. If the message is
really urgent or important you can send your message by <a
href="http://spam.n-dream.com/mail/sendmail.php?to=rkane@...258...">
using our safe form."
<snip>

- John
--
"Obviously, we do not want to leave zombies around."